In order to cultivate more China-familiarly and China-friendly international talents and commend law-abiding, work-hard and well-behaved international students in China.
2. Applicants （all the students except first-year students）
3. Incentive standard
I. Targeted scholarship （2 students）
same amout of money as last year
II. Open scholarship（recommend 3 students ）
excellent honor certificateonly.
4. Application requirements
(1) have high grades and excellent abilities of study and research
(2) China-friendly and well-behaved
(3) Law-abiding, able-bodied and well-rounded
(4) take an active part in cultural and sports or social events.
5. Submission of materials
Materials needed on-campus application
a)copy of academic paper（within one year, first or second author）
b)copy of Transcript (Sep., 2019 ~ Aug.,2020 ) with stamp
c)Certificate for study
d)passport's first page (please write student ID numbers on the top right corner).
e)A story about your study life in China, at least 800 words (in English or Chinese). It should contain most impressive experience on your study life, including your feeling,in order to encourage more international students to work hard.
f) Other support materials, for example: the media news about the applicant.
g) Certificate for being student manager, volunteer, activity organizer
10) Certificate for competition prize（above city level）and patent
12:00 am on 6 November, 2020 (Friday),firmly obey the deadline.
1. Jiangning Campus：please submit the materials to reception room of first floor of Building 20 in Jiangning Campus with files in one folder which has your nameand student number on it.
2. Main campus ：please submit toMs. Joyce (Room 103, International School on Tuesday and Thursday onlywith files in one folder which has your name and student number on it, main campus)
3 Out of China : find your friend to submit the file for you
please find the Application form at the bottom of the notice and send the applicaiton form to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Publicity of evaluation
University will arrange the experts to evaluate the materials and determine the ultimate candidates.The ultimate scholarship winners will be determined by China Scholarship Council.