Regulations on attendance management of
Hohai University International School
1. Students should come to the school for registration with the admission notice (freshman) or student ID card and relevant certificates at the prescribed time. If someone fails to register on time, he should ask the International School for permission in advance with the relevant certificates.
2. Students should participate in lessons and activities arranged by the university on time, and consciously abide by university rules and regulations.
3. Students should attend the approved course on time. Students who are absent without permission or leave overtime will be punished as truancy and given corresponding disciplinary sanctions according to the circumstances.
4. Students are required to take course examinations and/or submit course reports before they can receive credit.
5. Students must go through related procedures to ask leave of absence due to illness or other reasons. They should ask for leave from the International School in advance and obtain approval. On returning, it is necessary for them to report back to the International School.
6. Students who are suspended from school due to illness or other reasons must apply to International School and can leave the school only after being approved.
7. If students drop out of school due to illness or other reasons, they must apply to International School for approval before leaving school.
8. When students apply for re-entry, they must apply to International School in advance. After approval, they can return to school and conduct the registration formalities.