Important Notice on 2021 Spring Semester
Dear International Students:
According to the prevention and control measures of COVID-19 required by the government, the students who are abroad should not return to China without notification from the university, the students in China will receive the return to school notice individually. All the international students are NOT allowed to return to campus in advance without official permission.
Below are some important rules to follow. Thank you for the cooperation.
A. The University will implement the closed-off management continually
The students who're living on campus are prohibited to go out without permission. Please collaborate with the dormitory working staff. You are advised to wash the hands and ventilate the room frequently, wear mask if go out, and not to dine or gather together. Those who are living off campus should abide by the relevant regulations of local government on epidemic prevention and control measures.
B. The University will continue to carry out online semester registration
1. Procedure of Online Registration
International students log into the Online Semester Registration platform of Hohai Information Portal (http://myhall.hhu.edu.cn/), check and fill in the basic information, report the current study status and submit registration application. For undergraduates, the teaching secretary of the college will review the application and submit it to the International School. For postgraduates, the application shall get approved by supervisors first, then the teaching secretary of the college will review and submit to the International School. Registration results will be fed back to applicants via the online platform.
2. Time for Online Registration
(1) International students submit application before February 28, 2021.
(2) Colleges (including supervisors) review the application before March 3, 2021.
(3) International School deal with registration application before March 5, 2021.
3. Other Issues
(1) International students shall submit semester registration application on time and as required and shall make sure of the authenticity and accuracy of the information submitted.
(2) International students who are unable to participate in the study and/or scientific research of this semester due to certain reasons can choose “Suspension” in the registration platform and go through the necessary procedures after returning to school.
(3) International students shall contact their supervisors and colleges to review application right after submitting it.
(4) International students who register successfully are regarded as registered students of HHU.
(5) International students who fail to register or have overdue registration shall be dealt with as per the relevant provisions in the Regulations on Education Registration Management of International Students of Hohai University.
(6) International students who cannot graduate as scheduled in July 2021 due to certain reasons should also submit the “Study Period Extension Application” on the online platform. See the User Manuals of “Study Period Extension” in the link below
(7) See the User Manuals of “Online Semester Registration” in the link below
Teaching activities for the spring semester of 2021 will start on March 1 (the first week of the calendar). The specific arrangements will be announced separately later. Please be prepared and pay attention to the follow-up notice.
February 25, 2021