附件: 1. 2020河海大学留学生汉语分级考试
Notice on Postgraduate Courses Arrangement for International Students in 2020 ( Autumn Semester)
Dear New International Graduate Students,
According to the unified arrangement of the university, online teaching will be implemented for international graduate students in the fall semester of 2020. The teaching plan of postgraduate study ( online) is announced as follows.
1. The courses of international graduate program will start from week-6 (September 27). The National Day and mid-autumn holiday are arranged as follows: The holiday is from October 1 to 8. Classes of week 7 Wednesday October 7 will be held on September 27 (Sunday). And classes of week-7 Thursday October 8 will be held on October 10 (Saturday).
2. According to the relevant regulations, all international graduate students who are taught in English should reach HSK3 when they graduate. Chinese Language and Introduction to China are compulsory courses. In order to help you improve your Chinese ability as soon as possible, the Chinese (2015LXS01, 2015LXS02) and Introduction to China (2015LXS03) courses for postgraduates of our university which will be taught in different levels. For the convenience of understanding students' Chinese proficiency, please complete the Chinese Proficiency test before September 26. Please see Appendix 1 for the site and QR code of the Proficiency test. The class list will be announced before the course starts. Please register for the course in the system according to the class list and join the corresponding online teaching group.
3. Please register and select courses in the graduate system based on your own training program. Please note that course selection and withdrawal can only be conducted within two weeks of the beginning of the course. See Appendix 2 for Course list for postgraduate students of 2020 autumn and Appendix 3 for the system user manual.
4. Please scan the QR code to join the online group (if you are unable to join, please contact the course contact person to be invited to join). After joining the group, please change your nickname in the group to your student number + name.
5. Online course learning requirements are as follows: Please complete the online course learning according to the requirements of the teacher. At the same time, ensure that during the class time, the teacher will ask questions, answer questions and assign homework in the group. Only by completing the required coursework and passing the examination credits can be obtained.
6. Due to the construction of the new system, the course exemption service has not been put into use yet. It is suggested that students who meet the requirements for exemption should first select courses in the system, take courses, and wait for the subsequent notice.
Please note that you will not receive credit for the course if
1. Fail to select courses in the graduate system;
2. Fail to attend the online teaching;
3. Fail to submit the course assignments or pass the course assessment as required.
Appendix: 1. Chinese Proficiency Test, Hohai University
2. Course list for postgraduate students of 2020 autumn
3. User Manual for Hohai University Graduate Education and Teaching Management System
International School of Hohai University
September 23, 2020
Appendix 1: Chinese Proficiency Test, Hohai University
Appendix 2: Course list for postgraduate students of 2020 autumn