Notice on the graduate courses of 2020 Spring II
Dear international graduate students,
According to the arrangement of the university, the university won't reopen for international studentsby Apr.30, 2020and will inform in advance of the accurate opening date based on the pandemic prevention and control accordingly. On the basis of the effective experience of online teaching, the university has organized and formulated the online teaching plan for graduate students for Week 8 and after, and whether to switch to offline teaching later will be notified according to the situation of epidemic prevention and control.
The arrangement of the teaching plan for international graduate students is hereby announced as follows.
1. The week 1-8 online teaching program currently being implemented will continue to be implemented and will not be repeatedly released this time.
2. Please select courses in the graduate online system (http://yjs.hhu.edu.cn/), and join the corresponding online group (if unable to join, please contact the course contact person to invite to join). After joining the group, please change the nickname in the group to your student number.
3. Chinese II (2015LXS02) is divided into four classes 01-04, of which class 02 is for students with basic Chinese. All international graduate students of 2019 intake who haven’t passed the HSK test are REQUIRED to take the courses (Chinese II 2015LXS02). Please select the corresponding courses according to the Chinese I (2015 LXS01). For the students of courses retaken, please choose the appropriate courses according to your own situation.
Please note that you will not be able to get credit for the course if:
1. Fail to select courses in the online system;
2. Fail to join in the online group of the courses;
3. Fail to submit course assignment or pass course assessment as required.
If there is any problem in the course selection of online system, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about joining the group, please contact each course contact person.
Thanks to all the College representatives who work as the course contact person.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please continue to pay attention to the public wechat account (Hohai-IS) of International School of Hohai University.
International School of Hohai University
March 23, 2020