1. 请结合自己的专业培养方案，在与导师沟通后，在北京时间2月16日前登录研究生系统（http://yjs.hhu.edu.cn/hhu/）中注册并选课。留学生课程可在Courses in the program和Courses in other disciplines中查找。Courses in other program是为中国学生开设的课程，如需选修，请先征得导师和任课老师的同意，并按照相关要求完成线上/线下的学习。
Notice on the graduate courses of 2020 Spring
Dear international graduate students
According to the arrangement of the university, all students are not allowed to return to university before February 29 (the specific time of returning to university will be notified depending on the situation of epidemic prevention and control). The spring semester 2020 teaching work will be officially launched on February 17 (the first week of the teaching week) in an online mode first, and whether to switch to offline teaching later will be notified according to the situation of epidemic prevention and control.
The arrangement of the teaching plan for international graduate students is hereby announced as follows.
1. Please register and select courses in the graduate online system (http://yjs.hhu.edu.cn/hhu/) before Feb. 16(Beijing time) according to your own program and also communicate with the supervisor. Courses for international students can be found in the Buttons “courses in the program” and “courses in other disciplines”. The Button “Courses in other program” is the courses taught in Chinese for Chinese students. If you want to select the course with Chinese students, please get approval of the supervisor and the lecturer in advance, and you need to complete the online / offline learning according to the relevant requirements.
2. As the date of back to school is not determined, online teaching will be organized for all courses from the 1st week to the 8th week (See Annex, the courses with yellow background). Please scan the QR code to join the online group (if you can't join, please contact the course contact person for invitation). After joining the group, please change the nickname in the group to your student number.
3. The requirements for online course learning are as follows: Please complete the online course learning according to the requirements of the lecturer. At the same time, please make sure that you are online in the online group during the teaching time, and the lecturer will ask questions, answer questions and assign assignments in the group then. For the courses concluded in the 8th week and before, the credits can only be obtained after completing the course assignments and passing the assessment as required. There may also be classroom teaching system for courses that end after week 8, please follow the further notice.
4. Please pay attention to the follow-up notice for the course starting after week 8.
Please note that you will not be able to get credit for the course if:
1. Fail to select courses in the online system;
2. Fail to join in the online group for the course of Week 1 to Week 8;
3. Fail to submit course assignment or pass course assessment as required.
If there is any problem in the course selection of online system, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about joining the group, please contact each course contact person.
Thanks to all the College representatives who work as the course contact person.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please continue to pay attention to the public wechat account (Hohai-IS) of International School of Hohai University.
International School of Hohai University.
February 12, 2020